Chart drafts. Get your chart working in JS Fiddle and add the URL to the Google Doc. We’ll embed it on an HTML page in class next week.
Slideshow Revisions. Focus on content, get your pictures resized, make sure you tell a story. Next week we’ll work on some CSS. Use
slideshow_revised.htmlas your filename.
- Take another pass at your title: does it capture something about why we’re looking at these photos?
- Are all of your photos resized? They shouldn’t be larger than 1140 pixels wide.
- Do the indicator dots all work? Test them. Are they all there?
- Are your individual photo captions in full sentences? Are they consistent? If you started a quote, does it end?
- If some of your photos also have a title and others don’t, decide which you’re going for and make sure that all or none have titles. I don’t care whether your titles are in Title Case or sentence case, but they need to be consistent.